Cat Boarding Activities & Pampering
While the owner's away, the cat must play! Treat your kitty to a play session with one of our kitty counselors. Whether your cat enjoys quiet snuggle time or active play time, we will design a session that is just right!
Feline guests enjoy activities and interaction. Activities can be added to their stay and will provide additional personalized attention and stimulation for your kitten or cat while you’re away.
When considering activities for your pet, consider the following from Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine:
- Exercise helps keep pets healthy, agile and limber.
- Cats need physical and mental stimulation each day.
- Exercise reduces the incidence of digestive problems and constipation. Exercise helps prevent depression.
- Exercise helps prevent boredom and channels the cat’s energy in an acceptable direction.
- It’s a good way to help a timid or fearful cats build confidence and trust.