Dog Grooming in NYC
Come in and let our stylists give your dog the total salon experience. After all, who doesn’t love a makeover?
Camp Canine’s Dog Grooming Salon & Spa in the heart of the Upper West Side has an amazing team of dog groomers and bathers that will keep your best friend looking and feeling their very best.
Reasons to have your dog groomed regularly:
Avoiding painful and potentially harmful matting is especially important for the health of long or heavy-haired breeds.
Our team spot checks for fleas, ticks, skin issues and lumps and will alert you to any physical issues we discover while pampering your pooch.
Make your dog the envy of the neighborhood by visiting Camp Canine Grooming Salon & Spa. Whether your pup needs a clean up after a day of fun Camp or just wants some pampering, your furry child is guaranteed to look amazing after a luxurious day at our spa.
Camp Canine is wonderful. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. My Wheaten Terrier is very high energy and wary of being groomed. Not only do they do an amazing job with his haircut, but they never make me feel bad about his poor behavior. When my dogs go to doggie daycare there they always come home content and ready to relax. I highly recommend Camp Canine!
- Malcom's Mom
All Camp Canine Spa Treatments Feature:
- Ear cleaning
- Nail trimming/filing
- Anal gland expression
- Fluff drying and brush out
- We’ll even brush your dog’s teeth!
Our Grooming Salon & Spa Also Offers:
- Full professional grooming
- Breed standard cuts
- De-matting and brush-outs
- Shedding control services
- Medicated baths
Why Choose Camp Canine Dog Grooming?
- We use state-of-the-art dog grooming equipment and techniques
- Our professional groomers are friendly pet lovers who take great pride in their work
- Groomers, stylists and bathers pay special attention to your pet’s specific needs and unique body styles
- Grooming services are available 6 days a week by appointment
Benefits of Regular Bathing & Dog Grooming
- Your dog will become accustomed to being bathed and actually enjoy the experience!
- Leads to less shedding, healthy skin, and a healthy coat
- Removes the stress of having to lift and struggle at home getting your dog into the bathtub
- Trimmed nails are safer for your pet and you, and easier on your floors
- Extra hair/fur can matt and reduce contact to the air and trap moisture
- Properly cleaned ears hear and feel better
- Thorough cleaning and brushing promotes healthy hair and scalp
- Trained eyes spot potential health risks before they become major complications