Doggie Daycare on the Upper West Side
Working long hours and want to come home to a happy, relaxed dog? Let your best friend make new friends at Camp Canine!
Many pet parents worry that their dog is bored, damaging belongings or furnishings while they are at work or that they aren’t getting enough exercise. It’s not easy to provide dogs the kind of exercise and attention they require each day. And, it’s not always easy to find a place that you can trust. While spending the day at Camp Canine, your dog will have ample opportunities to socialize with other dogs, similar in size and age, in a safe environment monitored by our trained staff. When you pick up your dog after a day of doggie daycare, you’ll find your companion to be calm, content, and ready to relax with you.
Playing with canine companions is a great way to reduce anxiety, get exercise and build socialization skills. For puppies, day care is a great way to socialize with dogs that are fully vaccinated and have been temperament tested, providing a safe environment to make friends.
With Camp Canine day care, when you arrive home at the end of the day, instead of having a frantic dog clamoring for your attention, your dog will be relaxed and happy to see you.
Why Choose Camp Canine Daycare for Your Dog?
- Provides physical activity, exercise and stimulation, especially important for young, high energy dogs
- Can help curb behavioral problems such as chewing, digging and jumping
- Builds confidence in many dogs that are timid or fearful
- Dogs are walked outside for a mid-day relief break
- Various play groups for increased safety and quality of playtime
- Playrooms are always staffed by our well trained and experienced Pet Care Technicians
- Dogs are required to pass a social evaluation that helps ensure a good “fit” with the other campers
- Dogs are happier and healthier when they’re actively engaged and exercised
- Gives your dog a positive experience with new people, sights, sounds and other dogs
- Our Counselors form strong bonds with our campers – we know their best friends at Camp, what food they like, whether they are more reserved or the life of the party.
- We will inform you right away if there is a medical issue or if your pooch just isn’t himself that day.
- We offer pick up and delivery service within 10 blocks of Camp Canine
- We offer Valet Barking – call us when you are pulling up in your car or a taxi, and we will send someone out to retrieve or deliver your pooch.
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your pet is in a safe, fun place!
More Doggie Daycare Features
- Services highly-recommended by leading veterinarians
- Frequent hugs and pats from our loving staff
- Plenty of options to fit every human’s hectic schedule and every dog’s unique personality, beginning with convenient hours: seven days a week 7am-8:30pm
- Regular fun events for doggie daycare participants
Healthy, Pet Safe Environment
All of our doggie daycare staff members are highly-trained, take their jobs very seriously and simply love dogs. To create a healthy and pet safe environment, we utilize and/or offer the following at our pet resort:
- Strict vaccination policies to ensure your pet’s health during his or her stay
- Wellness checks and continuous monitoring of your pets throughout the day
- An environment free of health hazards such as toxic chemicals and objects that could be swallowed
- A soft, rubberized floor to care for joints during daycare
- Daily outdoor relief walks
We are conveniently located on the Upper West Side in NYC! The socialization and the fun atmosphere we provide are what brings our doggie daycare guests from all over the five boroughs.
Trustworthy Doggie Daycare
At Camp Canine, we make your pets our first priority and it shows! See examples below:
- Recommended by leading veterinarians
- Highly recommended by customers in formal surveys and local review sites
- Employees have completed the comprehensive Outstanding Pet Care Learning Center (OPCLC) curriculum and are OPCLC accredited
Vaccination Requirements & Policies
We welcome dogs of all ages and sizes, but there are a few things we do require for the safety of all of our guests.
- Adult dogs must be spayed / neutered
- Dogs must be in generally good health
- A vaccine certificate from your vet is required prior to your pet’s arrival showing current vaccinations against rabies, distemper/parvo and bordatella.
Doggie Daycare Evaluation
At Camp Canine, we make it a priority to ensure your pet’s safety while they are in our care. We require all guests to complete an evaluation prior to entering our daycare program. This evaluation will determine whether your pet is safe to play with other dogs and members of our staff.
Doggie Daycare Hours
Seven days a week 7am-8:30pm