Your favorite doggy daycare is HIRING!
- 1 year of professional (i.e. paid) dog care experience
- Weekend & holiday availability
- 21 years and older
- You love animals!
- You are punctual: our guests are counting on you for their care
- You like to work hard
- You make a good team member: it takes a village to provide excellent care
- You are flexible: as much as we try to stick to a regular schedule, your hours may change from week to week.
You will get to give our campers a lot of love and attention & will be the referee of play for the dogs in our care. And yes, you will get to play with them also! This is a very active and physical job – throughout your shift you will clean pee and poop (a lot!), feed dogs & cats, and check on our guests’ health. You need to be a high energy person who does not like to sit still.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please *DO NOT CALL,* will disqualify you. (We are very busy and are prioritizing the calls of our clients!)
Know someone who may interested? Send them this post! We can’t wait to expand our team.